Safeguarding at North Wingfield Primary and Nursery School
Everyone has a responsibility to keep children and young people safe
At North Wingfield Safeguarding is a key priority for children, staff and visitors.
What is safeguarding? Safeguarding is the action that is taken to promote the welfare of children and protect them from harm.
- protecting children from abuse and maltreatment
- preventing harm to children’s health or development
- ensuring children grow up with the provision of safe and effective care
- taking action to enable all children and young people to have the best outcomes
In our Safeguarding tab you can find information about:-
- Keeping Children Safe - NSPCC Share Aware Campaign
- Digital Safety
- The Prevent Strategy
- Education and the Future
- Health and Well-being
- Talking to Children about Acts of Terrorism
In order to safeguard our children, our school gates are locked between 3:20pm and 3:40pm. Only authorised visitors can use the car park. Thank you for your support and understanding.